9" wide rims ok for a lifted truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know much about rims or lifted trucks. I am planning to lift my truck with a 6" suspension lift and found some 18" rims I want and they are 9" wide. Are those wide enough to look right on a lifted truck. I dont need them to stick out far or anything, I just dont want them to look to skinny with the lift.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Yea it should look alright, if you wanna know how far they stick out check the offset and back spacing

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
I don't know much about rims or lifted trucks. I am planning to lift my truck with a 6" suspension lift and found some 18" rims I want and they are 9" wide. Are those wide enough to look right on a lifted truck. I dont need them to stick out far or anything, I just dont want them to look to skinny with the lift.

1st question is what size tires are you gonna put on? theres a huge selection of tires that will work on those rims............without knowing what tires your running, most likely you will be fine. A reputable tire shop also wont put anything on that wont work either.

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the feed back. I am still trying to decide on tires. I was really just worried about the rims looking ot skinny on a lifted truck. Is the usual width like 10" for an off road/lifted look?

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
what rims are they? how many lugs? whats the lug pattern? do you know the back spacing? some lifts require a minimum backspacing

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
9" will look fine tires are whaT could make it look too skinny not rims

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wjauto1777