8.3 Single Din Flip out touchscreen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drex907

Reaction score
Got this baby in from Sonic Electronix.com which is located in california. Was superstoked got it delivered and couldnt get the door speakers working that night so tried again the next day and my buddy was able to tackle it hella quick. I have a tv tuner coming for it which should be here soon i hope so ill be able to get local channels as well as other features that're on it incl. dvd, ipod control, navigation, auxiliary spots (like a ps3), sd card, usb, and ASTC digital tuner and comes with a sick remote as well:) Not bad for 270, i think its rather nice hope you do to

didnt even open them haha threw em in the truck as soon as they were delivered
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

my buddies saudering skills haha got that pink one to the ground so it disabled the parking brake safety feature
You must be registered for see images attach

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Drex907

Reaction score
i think it looks worse in the picture than it actually is haha we cleaned it all up so there shouldnt be a risk of anything happening,
got the tv tuner in and I have to admit its pretty legit having local tv in the truck haha ran the antenna wire through the dash into the door wire corridor thingy that the door speaker wires go through then up inside the rubber seal that the door closes by but doesnt pinch the wire then ran it along the windshield.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I could have seriously used tv in my truck when I was working nights as a security guard. Looks like a nice little setup man.

Drex907

Reaction score
Haha i bet, i just figured itd be nice to have if i was stuck in a long drive through line or waiting for the girlfriend to get done shopping haha.
i believe 8.3 inches is one of the biggest touch screens produced, but i know im the only one up here with that and tv in my truck haha
And thanks!

sandifer01

Reaction score
Drex907...
I have this same exact head unit in my 95 ecsb. I LOVE IT! Nice to see someone else has one too. Everyone who gets in my truck freaks when they see how it spins before it flips up lol always a crowd pleaser.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What model is that radio? price? does it have good sound quality? cons and pros of it? thanks

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Drex907...
I have this same exact head unit in my 95 ecsb. I LOVE IT! Nice to see someone else has one too. Everyone who gets in my truck freaks when they see how it spins before it flips up lol always a crowd pleaser.

can i get a pic of how it looks in your truck? does it hit the top part of the dash bezel?