70stroker, 98 silverado. Back in a 400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New a/c compressor installed to keep me cool, i need to clean out the evaporator because its not pushing the air out od the vents the way it "should".

Been replacing little parts, interior door handles, ext driver handle, battery, mpfi spider upgrade.

Thinking next ill do window tint, torn between 5 ans 20, think ill end up with 5 over the rears and 20s on the rollups.

Lets talk bedlined rockers, i have had it on 2 different vehicles now. I liked it, some hate it. Just want opinions on what it would look like on this particular truck. Im going to leave the molding and just go to the bottom of it if i do it.

Also received my new trailer i ordered a few daya ago so i had to throw a picture up of it with it hooked up to the 98.

You must be registered for see images attach

VCaddy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those 285s look great. Really stands out with the pics of the truck stock, then cranked with the bigger tires. I'm definitely going 285s next time I have to buy tires.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Bedlined rockers make a lot of sense in certain applications (like a dedicated off roader). But on a normal pickup truck it just says "I'm too lazy to fix it right, so i slopped on bedliner instead"

BUT, I would make an exception if the bedliner material was closely color-matched to the color of the truck. I've seen this done tastefully many times, and you can barely tell the difference until you're close to the vehicle. Typically the color match was done professionally though (not $20 bedliner material and a $2 can of spray paint in other words).

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
The truck is coming along great by the way! The new wheels/tires make a huge difference on the look of the truck.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys, main reason im considering bedlined rockers is because i had them on my blue truck and liked them, i drive alot of dirt road so it helps there, and the cab corner is starting to bubble, so i was gonna fix that the bedline them instead of pay for a shop to paint them

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Today i had the pleasure of changing the transmission fluid and filter, and the oil coolerlines.

The cooler lines where a blast....... not.