70GMC 2WD to 4WD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck! I just purchased a custom tank from boydwelding yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wont be disappointed, they are a bit price but quality and fitment is second to none. Very nice products.

Thanks guys the 70 has kinda taken a back burner between the new 400, and putting one ton axles in my crawler, soon enough ill get back to it.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm in love, are those rims Welds or Racelines?
My uncle had a 69 or 70 GMC that had sat in two different locations for as long as I can remember, I wanted to pull it out of the weeds and get it restored and on a 4x4 frame like he wanted, but my uncle got it instead. I'm just glad it's going to get pulled out and restored.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm in love, are those rims Welds or Racelines?
My uncle had a 69 or 70 GMC that had sat in two different locations for as long as I can remember, I wanted to pull it out of the weeds and get it restored and on a 4x4 frame like he wanted, but my uncle got it instead. I'm just glad it's going to get pulled out and restored.

they are 16x10 raceline.

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The 69-72 are my all-time fav body style for trucks. Had a 71 K10 SWB Custom Deluxe with 350/TH350, and a "Cowboy Cadillac" '72 C20 with trailing arm coil springs, true 396/325hp w/ TH400.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I've always liked the round fender 67--72 trucks too. My first Chevy (well it was Dad's truck cause I was like 4 or 5)was a 67 step side short bed,yellow and white, 250 straight 6 and 3 on the tree. The hang on aftermarket a c would always spit on me cause since I was a little kid I sat in the middle (vinyl bench seat). Dad had hopped up the 6 a bit, 3 singles on a log manifold, split exhaust for duals, and a hot cam. That was a fun truck, and probably when the hot rod GM bug bit me. 50 years later they're out of my price range, but I still like 'em.
We sold that truck to my aunt and uncle in 75 when Dad got a new Sierra Classic long bed. That 67 was still going around south Austin 25 years after they sold it....