60/40 seats to bucket seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Currently I have a 60/40 front seat. What would I need to do to change to a bucket seat and console set up? Any alterations?

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
it all depends on what you get. the 90's Bonneville seats drop right in and fit perfect from what i hear and you will have to drill two holes on the 60 side to mount new ones, but the pan is already dimpled where they need to go. if you go with something a little different then it will need more work. i have a set of mid 90's power leather buckets out of Ford Taurus SHO and those needed a custom pedestal to get them to sit right. do some research and see what you want and what it is coming out of. i got no idea on center consoles though.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I was looking at using seats and a console out of a 88-98 truck. Nothing fancy!

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
then it shouldn't be nothing more then drilling the two holes on the 60 side and getting some bolts. i would think the center console wouldn't be much different but i haven't messed with them in awhile.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think you have to drill two holes for the right side of drivers seat and probably drill for the console

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
TS96 - Blue interior currently. Looking to switch to grey.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i was gunna say i could swap with you if you had red but then i saw your in michigan lol