5 Speed Getrag Shifter & Boot, 1988 to 1994?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtie-72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Up for sale is the shifter and boot that were factory installed on my 1991 Chevy 1500 pickup. It was only used for a few years and then put in dry storage. What you see is what you get - the shifter and boot ONLY. The threads and the base of the shifter are in great shape - ready to be installed in your truck. The only exceptions are the approx. 1 inch wear hole in the base of the boot (as pictured) and a few nicks on the shifter. There are no other cracks, cuts, or splits. Contact me for more pics. As far as I know, this fits the 1988 through approximately 1994 (not sure of last year) full size GM trucks. I believe this only fits the Getrag 5-speed transmission. Please do your due dilligence. If you have any questions, please contact me. Asking $80. I am in Stillwater, OK. If you need me to quote you a shipping price, PM me with your zip code. It should cost under $15 to ship in continental US. Thanks for looking.
You must be registered for see images attach