4x4 Decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Anybody have an ebay link (or elsewhere, I guess) for a 4x4 decal that is identical to stock? I bought a Z71 one on ebay awhile ago for my old truck but it was kind of a shot in the dark as to whether it was going to be like the OEM ones. Hard to tell from the "illustrations". It turned out good but I can't find that seller again.

There seems to be a lot less options for the regular 4x4 decal out there. Anybody bought a set that has been happy with it?

Need a set for my K2500 sometime in the near future, after I paint the box.

Also, instead of posting another thread, where's a good place to get original paint? I believe mine is Dark Adriatic Blue IIRC. Can't seem to find it locally, maybe I'm not looking hard enough. I've seen it online before but I'm not sure about the quality/colour match.

Thanks!

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
LMC has the decals, as for the paint, any parts store that carries paint can mix you up the color you need.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
For paint, wouldn't it be cheaper to buy it at a auto body supply store in your area? That's where I buy all my paint....

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cd/full.aspx?Page=70

As far as the paint question goes, i find that Oreily's has a good variety of stock colors.

Thanks for the link...but holy crap that's expensive. I think I paid 14 bucks for my Z71 stickers I got off ebay.

LMC has the decals, as for the paint, any parts store that carries paint can mix you up the color you need.

For paint, wouldn't it be cheaper to buy it at a auto body supply store in your area? That's where I buy all my paint....

I'll have to check it out. Guess I haven't been looking hard enough. Thanks for the replies!

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Take a paint sample to a paint store. The code alone may not work because different paint manufacturers have slightly different colors for the same color code.