411 swap crank relearn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rigsboo

Reaction score
Ok so my truck turns over but wont start
Im getting a code for crank relearn...doesnt the truck have to be running to do a crank relearn?
Could that cause it not to start?
Let me start from the beginning, truck wouldnt start due to fuel issue (new pump) used a noid light and the injectors were firing...pulled the upper intake pulled the injectors one by one and only 4 were spitting fuel while cranking so...i replaced injectors and did a 411 swap at the same time...still wont start...it cranks but wont start...if i spray syarting fluid in itll start then die just lile before codes before were none at all...now i have 2 P1336 (crank relearn) and P0452 ( evap? Its a 97 so i think i need to add a wire for my egr?) What is my problem??! Im starting a new job monday and need help ASAP

Last edited:

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are the truck specs? Did you recheck that every wire is in the correct spot? Its easy enough to get one mixed up. Where did you get the 411 from?