2wd 4in lift rough country

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

Reaction score
Looking for help on backspacing an rim width on Chevrolet 2wd Looking to see what rims sizes some of u have used with this rough county lift . I'm looking to try to run a 33 on a 96 conversion van Thanks for any Input

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Looking for help on backspacing an rim width on Chevrolet 2wd Looking to see what rims sizes some of u have used with this rough county lift . I'm looking to try to run a 33 on a 96 conversion van Thanks for any Input

Pictures are a must when you do this!!! Any factory 2wd rim will fit, the backspacing is around 4" on those. I'm running 17" nnbs rims on mine, the bs is around 5" and I have to run some .25" spacers so they can fit. So with a 8-9 wide wheel you'll be safe with a 3.5"-4.5" backspacing.

Gumby

Reaction score
Thanks for the info . Glad I found this site not much information out on Two wheel Lifts my project started as a bet so far I'm winning will post pictures soon thanks

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Not gonna lie. Totally interested in seeing a lifted van!

Adam
I Hate small phones & fat fingers

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
We have a sas van in town Thats lifted. I'll have to try to get a pic.

Sent from Robl@nd