2dr crate motor swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just passed california smog with it on my lunch break. Sold the old engine last week for $500, got all of the a/c parts swapped for the new stuff, got the mark8 electric fan and shroud swapped over, all that's left is the drier and charge it up :)

Drives great now.

Blind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Swapped the catback, scored an airdam, drivers side tow hook, antenna, and functional door hold open latches for the barn doors at the junkyard yesterday. Starting to shape up. Trying to find some charcoal plasti-dip spray to hit the front bumper with hoping it will come close to matching the rest of the dark argent sport 2 tone stuff.

You must be registered for see images attach

And a quick full throttle video from a stop through 1st gear that shows how the exhaust sounds now, it's a bit loud at idle but I like it, doesn't drone that badly in the cab but I may still throw a tailpipe out the back on it.
http://s40.photobucket.com/user/bli...D8-4203-000002A7EB856309_zps234299fa.mp4.html

Blind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
More little stuff, had the a/c system gone through and charged up last weekend, so I re-wired the mark8 fan with a 3 relay setup to have the option of low and high speeds, currently low runs with key on and high can be used by a manual switch.

Then while I was at it I swapped on my under drive crank pulley and ad244 160amp alternator along with a new belt -

Typos from my iPhone using Tapatalk while po0ping.