2009 stock GFX 20's need GMC center caps.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

'89/'92Chevy/GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://saskatoon.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=393324007

I picked these up for my 4X4 project today for a better deal then listed in the add. Does anyone know if in 2009 the GMC GFX package had 20" 5 spoke wheels like these Chevy ones, I need to change the center caps to match the GMC logos I am using on the truck. I haven't been able to find any pictures or information on the internet, the stuff I have found the GMC only had 20" 6 spoke wheels. I am thinking they must have had these wheels for both trucks. Any help would be great guys!

'89/'92Chevy/GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got an answer from the guys over at GMfullsize, turns out there isn't a GMC cap for these rims. I am not sure what I will do next, possibly sell them or else come up with a way to cover the emblem, or I might just have to keep the truck a Chevy by switching all the badges over form the brown body.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Yea you should be able to get away with using the same center cap decals that they use on the older sport wheel center caps. If not any local vinyl graphics shop should be able to help you out.

Sent from a padded cell in the secure ward.....trying to avoid the shock therapy...

'89/'92Chevy/GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks bulldog, those I think are perfect, only thing is I don't have the caps with me right now to know the size of the indent.

ChrisAU how big is the indent? Would you mind taking a measurement for me?

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I'd try to find some that are silver if you are going that route. Don't think those would look too good just stuck on these center caps.