2002 Tahoe sweet deal in hard times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I bet u tho, if u put people in the back and alot weigh t, it'll get lower

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk
Probably, the springs on these are soft as hell. I just got rid off my 01 and my 08 feels so much more solid in the rear than that did

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been a long time since I was in this thread. It on the site for that matter. Quick recap cause I haven't seen my own thread in a long time. Tahoe has been great. No major issues except for the transmission since ownership. I as the thread will tell did lift keys up front and z71 springs in the back. I've had multiple different wheel and tire set ups ranging from 17s to 24s and just under stock to 35s. Currently sitting on 33x12.50r18 Gladiator M/T (not xComps) with z71 18s. Recently stripped the speakers out for my fiances traverse and the subs/amp are next. My Tahoe is going bye bye well kinda already has I just have to remove all my stuff and clean her up a bit. Over the last year the Tahoe has gotten too expensive to drive with job changes and such so I picked up a 2018 Chevy Cruze Hatchback RS Redline. I do still have my 84 Scottadale K10, she is currently down at the moment and has been for a while. Missing on 4 cyclinders and have spark to all sparkplugs. So things don't look good it but I do have complete engine ready to drop in. Back to the subject at hand. I and getting rid of the Tahoe but I am getting back into a gmt400 to the tune of a 1988 GMC Sierra SLE C1500. 185k miles had a good bit of parts thrown at it but it has a hanky shift from 1 to 2. Drives fine but have to let off the gas for the 1 to 2 shift. It also needs tires. Has very little body damage on the passenger side cab corner, cab side and bed side other than that body is straight. Completely rust free. Interior is 9/10 to me. Solid dash, clean and well maintained carpet, one hole in the seat, still has the handles in the doors. Over all in pretty good shape. I am getting cash on top for ths Tahoe. It's my father in law so the Tahoe won't be far lol. I've already got some plans for it and money in the bank for a few things.

And now some pics but no pics of the 88 yet.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk