(2) LS Swap DIY Standalone Wire questions (Auto and Manual Transmissions)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tetfemal

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone have a pinout out the black connector w/ blue clips from the passenger side? It's sitting next to the factory PCM and the Pin locations are labeled A-Z. I couldn't find this pinout anywhere.

_________ 94 Yukon

I just thinned down the harness in my 94 GMC Yukon and ran into some wires that I needed some clarifications on. The Yukon has a LQ4/4L65e in it and is DBW.

There is a grey wire, labeled Electric Fuel Pump that splits into the fuel relay fuse, fuse relay connector, and oil pressure sensor plug. On the LS Harness, where does this wire hook up to? This grey wire is in addition to the dark green/white Fuel Pump Control wire from the OBS wire harness. I know the DRK GRN/WHT wire goes to Pin 9 on the green connector. I planned on tieing in the LS Oil Senosr wire to the OBS Oil Pressure Switch and using an adapter.

The second wire is green wire, labeled A/C On that splits into two wires that go to the A/C Compressor and to the Pressure Switch. I'm assuming this GRN wire will go to the DRK GRN/ WHT wire (Pin 43) on the green connector and gets tied into a relay??

The third wire is a purple wire labeled Brake Switch to PCM. I'm assuming that this one would be the TTC Brake that goes to Pin 33 on the Blue connector. This wire is split to the one remaining connectors from the passenger side bulkhead and runs to a connector on the ABS module.

_______94 RCSB

I'm also working on a manual 94 RCSB and is getting a DBC 5.3. I started thinning down the harness and deleted all the A/T wires. I added a Gray wire into Pin 35 on the Blue Connector. Where would this wire get tied into?

I also left the Purple and Green VSS wires in because I was unsure if I needed them on the NV3500. Do these stay or can I delete them as well?

Comment

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you check LT1swap.com?

I was watching his video this morning and he mentions that oil pressure sensor acts as a backup circuit for the fuel pump. If the engine has oil pressure it will keep powering the fuel pump even after key off. I think you can remove it.

Don't know about the rest.