1st Time Offroading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I havn't gotten it muddy enough to need to be cleaned that bad. What I'm worried about is getting mud inside the cab... I think I might replace the carpet with something easier to clean!

when i got stuck the only mmud that got inside was from opening the door and getting in an out......still stains to this day,

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Theres plenty of mud in iowa haha
You must be registered for see images attach

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
The first time i ever went muddin'

Took weeks to clean up all the mud from underneath my truck and driveway... lol

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I haven't cleaned yet . Soon though because the lift is going on in the next couple if days

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Theres plenty of mud in iowa haha

Nice pics!! Where the heck was that? I'd have a hard time getting away with something like that.... every mud place I know is owned by Farmer Bob and he don't appreciate stuff like that.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Nice pics!! Where the heck was that? I'd have a hard time getting away with something like that.... every mud place I know is owned by Farmer Bob and he don't appreciate stuff like that.

Thats in my buddy's dad's hay field i have a couple friends who's ad's don't care if we go out before they plow it under

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
He meant cleaned what? Refering to the dirty water you spalshed up on the fender and bedside. Meaning there's no reason to clean it like it's thick soppy mud. :lol:

-Sent from the riced out Eclipse!

Ahh, the good ol internet. Peopel take things the wrong way because of it. Example above :lol: