1999 Crew Cab on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its nice and has low miles. but waaay overpriced. knock it down bout 4-5k and its much more reasonable. to bad it doesn't have a 454...

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
I agree about 7k would be about right. I think he's tring recoupe what he has put in it.
I'm looking for one with a 350 not much for B/B's

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I LOVEEEE me some 4wd 98-2000 crew cab 2500's obs's but for some reason I think its really ugly and I'd never rock a 350 in that huge ass truck it would be a dog. Really would only rock the 6.5L in those truck unless it had a LQ4 swap or something.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I DD a CC longbed 1 ton with a 350 and they not really that bad underpowered, but I never expected a 1 ton CC to be a rocket either, and I got 16mpg on the interstate consistently.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Well I have been watching this and got curius. I emailed this guy to see what he would take for it bottom$$ since he relisted.
He said he would take 95 if he keeps wheels and tires. That is not even close to what I'm willing to pay. What ya'all think?

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think, for that much he better switch the seats for better condition ones, change those ugly rims and he could get close to 9.... but then again a sucker is born every minute