1998 GMC Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i still have it but people are coming to look at it today.

RyanR. Im not meeting anyone outside of state. you can send a transport truck but im not driving it "half way" or anything.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
i still have it but people are coming to look at it today.

RyanR. Im not meeting anyone outside of state. you can send a transport truck but im not driving it "half way" or anything.

Yea after crunching the numbers and calling my shippers, I decided that it would be the cheapest move for me. Bought 4 cars this way from other sites I'm on and with great, honest results but considering I'm new on this forum and don't know anyone, the lack of response from you, and never getting a simple call to discuss the truck or sale. I'll pass and keep restoring my 96z. GL

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea after crunching the numbers and calling my shippers, I decided that it would be the cheapest move for me. Bought 4 cars this way from other sites I'm on and with great, honest results but considering I'm new on this forum and don't know anyone, the lack of response from you, and never getting a simple call to discuss the truck or sale. I'll pass and keep restoring my 96z. GL

lol at you getting mad at me not calling you to sell my truck states away. Especially when i have a lot of interest local. How dare I.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
lol at you getting mad at me not calling you to sell my truck states away. Especially when i have a lot of interest local. How dare I.

Internet tough guys. Lol. Good luck with the sale man.