1998 Chevy Cheyenne Farm Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RevoltTrain

Reaction score
This beautiful baby has been in my family since brand new. She only has 24K miles on her, and honestly just got new tires for the first time. I've loved this thing my whole life, and it's finally made it's way down to me
You must be registered for see images attach

Cheap Heap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome truck, it’s practically brand new.

What are the specs?

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome. Don't mess with it. Keep it nice and preserve it.
It would definitely sad to see this thing get all jacked up on mudders or slammed on 22's, but it's his truck, i don't blame him if he does do any of that. I bought my s10 with 40k miles on it and I've beaten it to death just to resurrect it twice now, luckily no one gives a damn about s10's. :)

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
What a time capsule indeed!! That is a super rare truck only having 24k original miles! Love the blue. :jawdrop::headbang:

RevoltTrain

Reaction score
It would definitely sad to see this thing get all jacked up on mudders or slammed on 22's, but it's his truck, i don't blame him if he does do any of that. I bought my s10 with 40k miles on it and I've beaten it to death just to resurrect it twice now, luckily no one gives a damn about s10's. :)

The most I'd want to do with it is refresh the stereo, do speakers and the like. Maybe a different muffler to add a little sound. Convert the rear to disc brakes, and if anyone makes them, replicas of these wheels a little wider to fit a wider tire. Nothing crazy, just some stuff to make driving it perfect

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The most I'd want to do with it is refresh the stereo, do speakers and the like. Maybe a different muffler to add a little sound. Convert the rear to disc brakes, and if anyone makes them, replicas of these wheels a little wider to fit a wider tire. Nothing crazy, just some stuff to make driving it perfect
Sounds like a solid plan!