1996 7.4 fuel pressure?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeeperguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck finding a rail. They're NLA from GM. Really you shouldn't need the rail, Though. It's just a hollow tube in a special shape, as far as I know. There are no wear parts, so unless it's physically broken, you should be good to re-use it.
Yeah, not gonna do the rail, but everything else. Just pulled plenom and raw fuel everywhere. Leaky injectors!! Just ordered five 0 motorsports injectors and already have the regulator.

You must be registered for see images attach

L29Sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you find you need a rail, I have one....somewhere. As said, never heard of one failing. everything attached to it will. I went with a carb and had great results. Still have all of the injection parts.
I'm off and on here, so pm if you find you need the rail. .
You got lots of cool toys. I like that.
I have a toy. Kaw Brute Force 750 running gear. They should've built them this way. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jeeperguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you find you need a rail, I have one....somewhere. As said, never heard of one failing. everything attached to it will. I went with a carb and had great results. Still have all of the injection parts.
I'm off and on here, so pm if you find you need the rail. .
You got lots of cool toys. I like that.
I have a toy. Kaw Brute Force 750 running gear. They should've built them this way. [emoji6]

Nice, my neighbor has a yamaha golf cart with a street bike engine and it will leave the line and twist with both wheels off the ground, crazy scary to ride in!

L29Sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Toyed with doing a Banshee, but reverse is cool. I'm a big 2 stroke fan for certain sophisticated 2 strokes such as Banshee and the old Suz and Kaw quadracers.

Jeeperguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So everything went back together smoothly, no issues. Went alot easier than I anticipated. New Five 0 injectors were shipped fast and simple to install. Started instantly, and no more long start issues. Hopefully the gas mileage will go up a few, especially seeing its already over $4 a gallon now and going up daily! Truck runs extremely smooth and no surging, hesitations, or hiccups.

L29Sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good when something works!

Jeeperguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it's been a week , and the first day I noticed a tiny hesitation when leaving a stop light or from a dead stop. One thing I didn't do was change my plug wires, so while doing that I found my maf sensor and my rubber boot connections were left loose. Tighten all up with new plug wires and hesitation is gone. Truck runs absolutely amazing, very happy