1995 Tahoe oil pressure switch (AC/Delco)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am looking for an oil pressure switch for a 95 Tahoe 350 TBI looked on auto parts warehouse and only saw no name brands does anyone know the part number or any idea where else to look?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Dubya

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Call acdelco for the part # 1800 223 3526. That's what I do whenever I'm looking for parts

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
BMD is not the best brand, but not bad. I tried looking for acdelco, but couldnt find one.

Thanks, I've heard of them before the ones on that site were brands I never heard of thought I found the AC/Delco one but was only for the diesel one, if all else fails I'll go with that

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Yeah, i was able to get he AcDelco one for my truck. Im surprised advanced does not have one for the gassers.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When is a good time to replace these? only if the light is on? just wondering....mine has 290,*** miles on it?

Pretty much just replace it when it goes, if your oil pressure is good and ur guage bounces around this could be the cause of that, that's why I'm gonna do mine