1994 Smurf

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nitrofreak

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My second truck, bought her in my grad year at highschool. Got her with 120,00kms on it, zero rust. no abuse, Total cherry! And the same age as me!

Looked lame as heck when I bought it, figured it would never be coool, but I'm happy with it now

Custom Workboxes, headache rack, winchbumper, 8500lbs superwinch, 4 Hellas, Dual batteries, Flowmaster 44 with size large side blow hole, STUFFED 285/75/R16 Kelly Safaris. FM radio, Bluetooth deck, Hidden sirius/XM head unit, 12" sub. 35watt 5500k HID lows and highs with 4 high mod

You must be registered for see images attach

What do you guys think? What else does it need?

Last edited:

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Looks good.

Just a suggestion: loose the chrome fender trim and find some 95+ mirrors for it!

Nitrofreak

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id like to take the crhome off, and maybe get the tow mirrors. what about pulling the chrome/black bumper strip off the truck that runs down the body? would make it look way more modern. But i dont know how its held there or what scary stuff could be under it

Nitrofreak

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
will that make it look just like your sig picture? my fender will be finished nicely? no sharp edges

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
will that make it look just like your sig picture? my fender will be finished nicely? no sharp edges
Yep, they are only held on by self-tapping screws inside the fender well. I pulled mine off several years ago, they only marred the paint in a few small spots no larger than a 1/4", even though they were on for so long. However, if you live up north, they could be hiding some rust.

Id like to take the crhome off, and maybe get the tow mirrors. what about pulling the chrome/black bumper strip off the truck that runs down the body? would make it look way more modern. But i dont know how its held there or what scary stuff could be under it
I wouldn't suggest removing the bumper strips running across the rockers unless you are going to repaint the truck shortly after. The foam adhesive holding it on has likely hardened after all this time. It's a ***** to completely remove, and almost impossible to do so without damaging the paint in the process.