1994 sierra sle scsb 5.7 39k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paullgj

Reaction score
Yeah! 39,000 miles in a 1994! I'm looking for a SWB but in stick shift. Found this on Autotrader - it's in New Braunfels, near you, but it has 200,000 miles and they want $4,000. I'm retired, have smarter things to do with my $$$$ (like pay IRS on April 15), but I'm a stick shift Chevy/GMC fan from way back. May come up and take a look (I'm in Brownsville, way down at the tip of Texas).

http://www.randyadamsinc.com/web/used/GMC-Sierra-1500-Special-1993-New-Braunfels-Texas/1778914/

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If it was black and extended cab it would be sold. I would be there yesterday with cash in hand. :gr_grin:

Hell even if it was just extended cab, I think I could overlook that blue.

Richard

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Yeah! 39,000 miles in a 1994! I'm looking for a SWB but in stick shift. Found this on Autotrader - it's in New Braunfels, near you, but it has 200,000 miles and they want $4,000. I'm retired, have smarter things to do with my $$$$ (like pay IRS on April 15), but I'm a stick shift Chevy/GMC fan from way back. May come up and take a look (I'm in Brownsville, way down at the tip of Texas).

http://www.randyadamsinc.com/web/used/GMC-Sierra-1500-Special-1993-New-Braunfels-Texas/1778914/
I know exactly where you are. Been there a few times. Sticks are hard to find. Had a few myself. Very fun.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
If it was black and extended cab it would be sold. I would be there yesterday with cash in hand. :gr_grin:

Hell even if it was just extended cab, I think I could overlook that blue.

Richard
Single cab is why i like it!! Make a great hot rod project. Thank god its not black! 22 year opd black paint is sure to suck.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score

In the words of 'Mr. Chevrolet', Reggie Jackson..."Never judge a vehicle by the mileage on the odometer!"
There are vehicles out there with 200,000+ miles that are better maintained & in better shape than some with 20,000 miles.
It all depends on the owner's driving style & the maintenance schedule that was carried out during the vehicle's past history.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Heh...it's the wrong blue. I owned a '94 GMC Suburban that same dark metallic blue and it was "OK" just not anywhere close to my favorite.

As far as 22 year old black paint being awful, it would be in the same condition as the dark blue on that same 22 year old truck...(and actually, the dark blue metallic was one of the colors more prone to that horrible peeling crap some of the colors are known for.)

Richard

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
In the words of 'Mr. Chevrolet', Reggie Jackson..."Never judge a vehicle by the mileage on the odometer!"
There are vehicles out there with 200,000+ miles that are better maintained & in better shape than some with 20,000 miles.
It all depends on the owner's driving style & the maintenance schedule that was carried out during the vehicle's past history.

Very true

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Heh...it's the wrong blue. I owned a '94 GMC Suburban that same dark metallic blue and it was "OK" just not anywhere close to my favorite.

As far as 22 year old black paint being awful, it would be in the same condition as the dark blue on that same 22 year old truck...(and actually, the dark blue metallic was one of the colors more prone to that horrible peeling crap some of the colors are known for.)

Richard
Was just busting your balls.