1993 Sierra K1500 Burgundy $500 OBO, Pick up only-Warrenville, IL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tierneyj

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
SOLD 1993 Sierra K1500 Burgundy $500 OBO, Pick up only-Warrenville, IL

Hey, I have a Burgundy 1993 GMC Sierra K1500 that used to be a plow truck that I am looking to get rid of. I purchased it to help fix my daily driver and now no longer need it.

It's in decent condition and would be a great project truck. This truck will need the following repairs before it will be street worthy again:

-New rear axle/differential
-Has an idling issue (it can be driven, when you're idling shifting into neutral to keep it running is a must)
-Needs gauge needles
-Needs Heat/AC control panel
-Needs turn signal/switch
-Dash is cracked
-Needs the right side exhaust welded back on (as it sits, it is an open header, I do have the exhaust)

The truck has the brackets for a plow, a mount for the CB (with wiring), a hitch (not suitable for heavy equipment), and a 3" body lift. I'm looking for $500 OBO, the truck will be available for pick up only (will need to be towed due to rear axle issues) in Warrenville, IL. I have the title for the truck in hand. Truck needs to be gone by 4/12/2015, message me if you'd like to take a look at the truck! I can post more pictures in this thread if needed, I just don't have any right now.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: