1993 K2500 Ext Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Looking to sell my truck. It has been reliable for me, however doesn't have the 3rd door and with a little one on the way having and SUV makes more sense for us.

Truck has been prepped for paint and currently has a rust converter on all of the paint defect areas. There was one rust repair done to a hole on the driver's side cab extension, the rest of the truck is VERY solid. I was told by the previous owner that it was a texas truck. Truck ha 230K+ on it, but I'm told has had a newer engine and trans in it, and the rear end has a jasper tag on it. I installed a 2.5" lift block new rear shocks and 285/75/16 Mickey Thompson MTZs, as well as a pair of 55w HID off-road lights that are INCREDIBLY bright, towing mirrors, and a grill off of a 1996. I also have another set of 15" alloy wheels that will go with it. Overall the truck is in great shape considering its age and for my asking price I'll throw in a rawson and koenig cross-box. This was my winter vehicle last year, so I don't drive it much in the summer. I have a 2" cowl hood that I would sell separately if desired.

The bad:
Needs a paint job (prep is done, just needs to have a final scuff done and shoot it)
Driver's Door pins need to be replaced (have them, holding off until paint job to install)
shift indicator is off by one (says its in neutral when its in overdrive)
Pass side window does not roll down (Have not investigated, passengers are rare)
AC non functioning (again, have not investigated as it only puts on summer miles when I'm hauling something)
Could use a front end alignment

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn, exactly what I am looking for and your in WI. Too bad this wasn't a couple months down the road.

Wagonbacker9

Reaction score
Damn, exactly what I am looking for and your in WI. Too bad this wasn't a couple months down the road.

I'm not super hot to sell it, and I come to Green Bay fairly frequently. I have a 2nd vehicle, so as long as it isn't snowing, I can be flexable. Oddly I acquired the truck from someone in door county. If you're seriously interested lets talk. I'll probably be painting it in the next month so if you want some input on color... its an option... as of now the plan is for the Orange Crush color off of the Ford Edge (picked out the paint independant of knowing what it was from.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of color changes, there is always those places that can't get painted with the truck assembled.

Throw up some specs and what your looking to get for it.

If you paint it would you paint it with the new hood?
How much for the hood?
I have a low profile Delta box from my old truck.

Wagonbacker9

Reaction score
Throw up some specs and what your looking to get for it.

What info are you looking for that isn't available in the OP or my sig? Right now its got a good quantity of rust converter on the body, so unless maroon and green camo is your thing, its gonna need paint. lol

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright thanks.

Like I said, I probably won't be looking until this fall. Pretty much killed my savings paying off a few bills and not being able to stand being at my old job. I only have about $500 left. It all depends on how fast I make money at this new job.

That said I can't see it not selling by then for 3k.

Wagonbacker9

Reaction score
Alright thanks.

Like I said, I probably won't be looking until this fall. Pretty much killed my savings paying off a few bills and not being able to stand being at my old job. I only have about $500 left. It all depends on how fast I make money at this new job.

That said I can't see it not selling by then for 3k.

Honestly, I'm not trying very hard to sell it, and I've already started collecting parts for a 5.3 swap. Any deeper into that, and I'll be past the point of no return, and I'll have to keep it at least until the project is done (and maybe 6 months after that to keep the lil lady happy).. lol If there was a way to add a 3rd door to this damn thing it'd be a no brainer.