1991 Ext Cab back seat measurements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kyle8595

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to make a sub box for 2 12inch subs I wanted to make a rough sketch up on cadd. I was wondering if anybody had all the measurements for under the back seat of a non opening back doors. I plan to have the sub box under the seat so I need I would do it myself but I'm at work and its rain/snowing out.
1) Back wall to front of the back seat
2) side to side
3) Floor to bottom of seat
4) the trans hump height width and space on each side
5) Anything else that is needed to make the box on cadd with the correct dimensions.

I'll put up the box when I make it on cadd. Any help would be great !

92gmc4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd just buy one lol. Can get a good one for 150 bucks molded for under your seat

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im in high school still so i dont have money for a box lol. I'd fell better if i built my own

if u dont have the money to buy one how are you going to buy all the materials to build one? the wood ,screws, glue, speaker connectors, carpet, insulation inside the box if you are using any?????

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
making a box is cheaper then buying a cheaply made POS box that goes under the seat. when i go to my dads i can try to get the measurments for u. mines a 94 with no door

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
making a box is cheaper then buying a cheaply made POS box that goes under the seat. when i go to my dads i can try to get the measurments for u. mines a 94 with no door

i understand its cheaper but its not always easier bc you have to build it to specs for your subs rather then just researching for a pre built one but i guess some people find the building it easier

kyle8595

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
if u dont have the money to buy one how are you going to buy all the materials to build one? the wood ,screws, glue, speaker connectors, carpet, insulation inside the box if you are using any?????

I have everything to do it laying around the garage. I got a old box with speaker connectors plus its cheaper it build it then buy it.

"making a box is cheaper then buying a cheaply made POS box that goes under the seat. when i go to my dads i can try to get the measurments for u. mines a 94 with no door"

Thanks man. It should be the same.

Elliott

Reaction score
I'd build it, you'll get way better sound out of a handmade box and if you have good subs in it, you wont blow the box apart cause you bought a pos box. What subs/amp set up are you running?