1988 C2500 an eBay steal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BILLKUK

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!!!!

Nice looking truck!!!!! IMHO, I'd lose the floorboards.

BILLKUK

Reaction score
Thanks!
As for the floorboards, I had them off when the truck was painted. I guess I had grown accustomed to seeing them as the truck looked naked without them so I out em back on...:)

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Id lose the running boards, and put the tube style on it, but nice truck, what are the specs?

BILLKUK

Reaction score
not sure what you mean by specs? It's an 88 C2500 sold as the camper edition 5.7liter v8 wired for 2 batteries with factory wiring for the camper. Was a one owner truck original owner passed away kids did not want it so they put it on eBay for $1100. Wiring was totally screwed no lights, no horn, no wipers, no turn signals etc up so no one but myself bid.
I'm real good with electrical problems so for me it was a steal. Bought a factory wiring manual and fixed everything...;) Motor runs great.
I put Tahoe wheels on it, good tires, a nice toneau and fresh paint. I still have less than 3 grand in it....;)

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I was meanin miles, motor and such, that sounds like one hell of a deal

BILLKUK

Reaction score
it had 166000 when I bought it 2 years ago, it has 186K now, still runs like a bear. 5.7L automatic with A/C and cruise control, crank windows, single bench seat.
I installed a complete new brake system, new fuel pump, new starter, new alternator, new flow Master 50 series muffler, Jet stage 1 chip, throttle body spacers and a bunch of other stuff. Took me 2 years, had it painted 2 weeks ago.
before pic