10k invested???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Anybody remember the "scary steering" website before it disappeared from the interwebz? This definitely belongs on there. Ironic how the guy keeps stating "no junk" but that's exactly what he's offering in trade.

Drag link looks about vertical, lift is all brackets and shackles and looks homemade.

MIGHT have 10k total into it if the truck was 8k, but it was far from an "investment".

The drag link is bent to clear the springs. It also looks like it's just clamped to the center link. :Insane:

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
But ****** done the sas...

:jester:

so I don't get why you would judge him like that he rebuilt his engine and he's 16, is he can do that Id truck him more than myself plus he has a friend with a sas'd 400 so he could always ask for help

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
That is a humongous piece of crap and stupid scary.

It's so F'd up I don't even know where to start.

More proof that I make the right choice by giving anything I see on the street with huge tires and stupid tall lift a wide berth. Rolling accidents waiting to happen.

I'd haul it away if he paid me too, straight to the crusher...

Last edited:

Clutch1819

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Should have seen the drag link angle, no wonder it has play in the steering lol. And he says it's a pro lift? Wonder what a homebuilt hackjob lift looks like to him? I'd hate to know

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
so I don't get why you would judge him like that he rebuilt his engine and he's 16, is he can do that Id truck him more than myself plus he has a friend with a sas'd 400 so he could always ask for help

'Twas a joke young grasshopper.