03-06 Escalade Platinum Edition/Envoy Denali Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Picked this up wanting to swap it into my 400 but never got around to the swap and ended up just putting in a 2000 Escalade wheel instead. Asking $115 shipped. Got the GMC air bag cover out of a van, I'll throw it in for free if you need it.

You must be registered for see images attach

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Direct replacement or is modification needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Not going to bolt in, no. Steering shaft is smaller on the 02+ Trailblazer/Envoy/Rainer/Bravada and 03+ full size. If it bolted in place of the older wheels I'd of installed it about two years ago. I've seen a few people put them in GMT400s, some with the complete 03+ column, one with the stock column though I'm not sure how it was done in that case. I had an 03+ column I was going to swap in but just haven't found time to get to it with everything else I need done. Bracket needs to be cut off the 400 column and welded to the 03+ column if that's the route you want to go for a swap, and some wiring needs to be done. Nothing major, but I don't have a welder, don't know where all the parts to my 03+ column ran off to, and have a ton of wiring that I need to do before worrying about something like this. I've kept it around hoping to find time for it because it's such a nice wheel but I haven't been able to, so I figure someone else could get more use out of it.

Last edited:

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I bet it works with the GMT400 column if you swap the upper steering shaft over. Not sure about how to wire it though.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
You can swap the upper steering shaft but I had no luck getting mine apart. This wheel is long gone now but I got another and ended up doing the swap with quite a bit of work getting an 03+ van steering column to fit.