Logging in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
I have been having trouble logging in lately. Today at work logged in on the first shot but at home I have to try several times.

For whatever reason it used to save my info and log me in automatically but it quit doing that. Dont know if its a forum issue or my confuser.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I just joined yesterday, but haven't had any problems logging in, at work or at home.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mine logs me out if it sits idle for about ten mins at home or work, but no biggie i guess

Reaction score
What web browser are you using? I run firefox and had the same issues your talking about. I deleted the firefox program and reinstalled it and now I have now problems. From what I read it is a pretty common problem.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Mine sits idle and I stay logged in.

Im running Firefox Chrome and IE. So far just been using IE lately. I will check on the other 2 tho and see.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That used to happen to me on gmfs, its definitely on your side not ours. I have had no problems since I upgraded firefox.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Opera Chrome and Firefox have all worked for me, try to clear your recent browsing history or something that sounds like that, and your cookies, see if that helps. the cookies are what stores our login info so you dont have to do it each time.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Its set to clear cookies and history when I log out. Im at work right now and logged right in on the first attempt. I will go thru my puter at home and see.