Guest Restrictions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
If your a non member guest I think what you are able to look at should be limited. Allow them to look at the tech posts and those sorts of threads. I think you should have to be a member to see the for sale forum and definantly members profiles. I don't know maybe it's just me but I don't like people looking at my profile that I don't know, I know I personally don't know each member but by being a member you can see who's viewed your info. IMO.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
x2 as with most forums also things like the lounge, site politics, etc.Just another thing to hammer out as we get off the ground

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
We'll just have to see what Shaggy and Mike say, this version of V-Bulletin may not have that option yet.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
yeah... i may be bending ruls.. but only me and one other actual member was on at the time.....

You must be registered for see images attach

(kick me off if needed, but i wanted to bring this to whoever's attention...)

wtf are the spider things... and the ceahdova thing was posting all the child porography this morning.... that was the most irritating thing i have seen yet...

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think you broke any rules cameron. you were looking at who's online.

and who was Caehdoova? And WHAT THE **** is this thing with ChiPo?

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the for sale section and a few other things aren't visible. What sections in specific should nonmembers be able to see?

I have no idea where the spam is coming from, I'll try my best to keep on top of it, captcha is enabled so that should help a bit.

I can adjust user groups visibility and post rights etc so yeah.

A spider is a program that collects all the data that runs the search engines. It means that if you search for chevy stuff you'll find this site (hopefully.)

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think just as in FSC, GMFS, and TYF, the lounge should be invisible to guests

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
I don't think you broke any rules cameron. you were looking at who's online.

and who was Caehdoova? And WHAT THE **** is this thing with ChiPo?

and greg, by rules, i mean screen shotting the who's online section and posting it..

that ceahdoova posted like 3 or 4 threads (that i know of) before i logged off of it... they put like 11 or 12 posts in each one maxed out on the ammount of pics that it could put.. i opened the first thread cuz i didnt believe the title.. then i was pissed..