Clutch pedal mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody got one of these?
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really? Nobody chopping up a 88-94?
It's the piece that is spot welded to the under side of the cowl that the clutch pedal bracket bolts to.

nineno

Reaction score
Really? Nobody chopping up a 88-94?
It's the piece that is spot welded to the under side of the cowl that the clutch pedal bracket bolts to.
I feel your pain, man. I had to dig one out of a truck in the salvage yard. It wasn't the easiest part I've ever pulled.

I'll certainly keep an eye out for you in the coming weeks.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain, man. I had to dig one out of a truck in the salvage yard. It wasn't the easiest part I've ever pulled.

I'll certainly keep an eye out for you in the coming weeks.
Thanks man! I may have sored one yesterday but won't know for sure for a couple days.
I guess scammers are monitoring these parts wanted threads. Had one PM me a couple days back saying a buddy had one and put up an email address. I contacted the "buddy" and the guy says he's got one and want $135 for it. I responded with I cant afford that and he comes back with $115 and I said no. He asks what I can afford and I tell him $75+ shipping and he agrees but wants the money PayPal friends and family. He finally agrees to goods and services then sends me a bogus email for the transfer. See Ya! loser.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! I may have sored one yesterday but won't know for sure for a couple days.
I guess scammers are monitoring these parts wanted threads. Had one PM me a couple days back saying a buddy had one and put up an email address. I contacted the "buddy" and the guy says he's got one and want $135 for it. I responded with I cant afford that and he comes back with $115 and I said no. He asks what I can afford and I tell him $75+ shipping and he agrees but wants the money PayPal friends and family. He finally agrees to goods and services then sends me a bogus email for the transfer. See Ya! loser.
Dude that is a scammer for sure. Stop talking with them. Report the user to the mods. @df2x4 @kennythewelder

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude that is a scammer for sure. Stop talking with them. Report the user to the mods. @df2x4 @kennythewelder
Yeah,I figured that when he started that friends and family crap. The one I may have found is right down the road at a local shop. It's in a truck they're turning into a mud truck. The mechanic is going to contact the owner to find out if he's gonna run manual or automatic.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, his IP addresses were kind of inconsistent. I went through a bunch of his messages, and there were suspicious. He looked kind of like a smart scammer, to me, He kind of looked like someone who would string you along, long enough to get your banking info, then drain you account. I'm glad you found what you were looking for, from another source.

Last edited: