Can't Post in Classifieds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fozbrick44

Reaction score
I'm a newbie myself here and it is an absolute shame that the scammers ruin it for us people who want to talk with the community and get parts to get our trucks finished. Now I have to wait wait wait to even look at classifieds or even contact any of you. So sad.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The classified section, is a bonus section, of the forum, and not the main objective of the forum. Yes, it is a shame that some people will take advantage of others, but that's the way it is. We do our best to keep our members safe. Much time, and different approaches have been used to keep things running smoothly. There are many sources to obtain parts for these trucks. All of this being said, we are a member supported forum, with a ton of knowledge on GMT 400s. Personally, I have picked up a bunch of tips, and tricks to make my truck, the best it can be, doing all of the work, myself. I have won 2 trophies at 2 different car shows, with my truck, and have won truck of the month here ( a contest that no longer is offered) , all thanks to things I have learned from this forum. This forum, will help you bring your truck to the next level if that's what your looking for, but we are not a parts store. Yes, I have bought a few things from a few members on here before, but as mentioned, it's more of a courtesy, than a source for parts. Enjoy the forum, participate, and you will have 100 post, and 6 months of membership before you know it.

Fozbrick44

Reaction score
I completely understand all you both have said. I do have a REAL interest in getting my '99 C2500 up to par. I bought a '98 K2500 new when I was 30. I'm 55 now & finally found this 2wd I'd been looking for, for some time now. 65k miles too! Yes, I need a rear bumper but I plan to install a 454 TBI as well. I will look to you guys to help me along the way. Any help with anything is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

caminonut

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven’t made it to the hundred count yet but a few months back I was able to buy from a member here on the site and had a great experience.