ALL SUMMIT-WHITE TRUCKS.. This is a MUST-HAVE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but lowes, o'reilly, autozone, etc... all sell this car enamel pictured below:

You must be registered for see images attach

The special thing about this paint, is it's the EXACT same color of the summit-white GM used on their trucks, if not nearly identical. I did some body-work today on my truck, and was amazed on how the 2 paint colors were identical. Below are some areas that were missing paint and chipped, exposing bare metal. All i did was spray over the imperfections.

This was a dent i filled with automotive bondo and sanded to bare metal, primed, and painted.

The front fender is a little glossy, so i need to hit it up with a clear coat tomorrow, but its such a perfect match.

just thought i should share since people on the forum need to touch up their white trucks! anyways i hope i could help

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
My truck was originally that color lol

Won't do me any good now, but good thing to know. I may paint some interior stuff with that color to match my racing stripes.

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
My truck was originally that color lol

Won't do me any good now, but good thing to know. I may paint some interior stuff with that color to match my racing stripes.

That would be really cool if you continued the racing stripes onto your dashboard. But it might look silly. who knows, but i love how you have stripes going down the tonneau cover. did you just tape up the original paint on your body and paint it blue then remove the tape to reveal white stripes?

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
That would be really cool if you continued the racing stripes onto your dashboard. But it might look silly. who knows, but i love how you have stripes going down the tonneau cover. did you just tape up the original paint on your body and paint it blue then remove the tape to reveal white stripes?

Yep it was done exactly how you just explained it. It looks great in person, but I do need to touch up a few spots. That's just the perfectionist in me though lol

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
:hmm: nice find will def keep this in mind i need to do this to my jams... good find!

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Yep it was done exactly how you just explained it. It looks great in person, but I do need to touch up a few spots. That's just the perfectionist in me though lol

thats pretty smart! and it's okay, we all have one! lol