'88 RCLB C3500 "Roscoe P. Coltrane"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll sell you a 500" Cadillac powered Jaguar XJ6 if you're interested in helping clean some projects out. $2000, and it only needs some finishing. For $3000 I'll throw in a set of Corvette Grand Sport wheels, a spare 472, and I'll answer the phone when you have questions.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I'll sell you a 500" Cadillac powered Jaguar XJ6 if you're interested in helping clean some projects out. $2000, and it only needs some finishing. For $3000 I'll throw in a set of Corvette Grand Sport wheels, a spare 472, and I'll answer the phone when you have questions.

I'm about to move 3 trucks, an SUV, 3 cars, a camper, 2 trailers, a ton of car parts, and all our household goods halfway across the country. Can't add to the junk pile until I get where I'm going.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put new front bumper brackets on Roscoe this weekend and went to bolt the bumper on. With the new brackets I was able to get five of the eight bolts in, but the driver's side bolts aren't even close. The bumper's not perfectly straight, so the far passenger side top bolt doesn't want to go in, but I can probably tweak the bumper straight to get it in.

The driver's side bolts have me concerned. The truck was hit on that side, and I don't have a new fender yet. The frame doesn't show any signs of damage, but I haven't cross-measured it. I'm thinking the left frame horn may be pushed back a bit. Not that it'll stop me, it'll just be janky until I can get the frame horn pulled back straight.