Oil Filter Adapter Gasket Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BurbanMadness

Reaction score
Yep. I saw a youtube where a very calm, soft-spoken Canadian guy did that. He had an assistant help push the aluminum tubes, while he wiggled them a bit near the connector to get them to snap in. I tried that for a while, as it looked so easy and made sense. I also tried talking Canadian to them, with measured, sweet tones and lots of "eh's" and "aboot's" mixed in. Alas, it was not to be. I pushed and wiggled the lines every way I could but could not push them in. So I took the spring clips out, put the tube ends in, then finally figured out how to depress one side of the clip, while pushing down on the other end until I heard the click. I've got a few hundred miles and a dozen or so trips on the truck since putting the new oil cooler lines in and there appear to still be no leaks at the radiator end or oil filter adapter end.