1999 C3500 CC DRW Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Always something ain't it? Is that a rear seat out of a double cab? Wonder if it's any different than a crew seat.
The newer trucks are all "crew cabs" after a fashion, because they have done away with the 3 door and 4 door extended cab. So there's actually like 3 different door sizes and cab lengths of crew cab, depending on how much space you want.
I bet all that choice makes crash parts expensive....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always something ain't it? Is that a rear seat out of a double cab? Wonder if it's any different than a crew seat.
Yes an yes, the bottom cushion is slightly shorter an the brackets on the seat are alot different. He goes over some of it on his site.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I noticed a 94 3500 on the local lkq site. It had been out there 6 days but I figured I had to go look an see if I could get lucky an I did!
You must be registered for see images attach

About 3 hrs of my time total and $172. They aren't perfect by any means but just having a spare set is worth way more than that. I got all the braces, bolts clips anything that involved the fender I grabbed it. Didnt really have the time to spend on it but couldn't pass it up for sure.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how hard it is to find good dually fenders! Nice score on that.
The Dr side one has multiple cracks an chunk broken off but still a decent workable base if I ever need a replacement. That's the worst of the damage on the pair though.

Before anyone says it, yes I'm aware my truck has the short Dr side fender. I can always make the longer one fit if/when I need to. I mainly grabbed these to put up on the chance that I have a blow out or an accident that wipes one out.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Yesterday I noticed a 94 3500 on the local lkq site. It had been out there 6 days but I figured I had to go look an see if I could get lucky an I did!

About 3 hrs of my time total and $172. They aren't perfect by any means but just having a spare set is worth way more than that. I got all the braces, bolts clips anything that involved the fender I grabbed it. Didnt really have the time to spend on it but couldn't pass it up for sure.
I did the same thing when I first decided to convert mine to a dually, spare dually fenders are very hard to find....

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Dr side one has multiple cracks an chunk broken off but still a decent workable base if I ever need a replacement. That's the worst of the damage on the pair though.

Before anyone says it, yes I'm aware my truck has the short Dr side fender. I can always make the longer one fit if/when I need to. I mainly grabbed these to put up on the chance that I have a blow out or an accident that wipes one out.
I would have grabbed them, too, for the same reasons :waytogo: