Z28 (Rectangular) Exhaust Tips?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
Anyone ever installed Z28 tips at the rear of their truck? I've always loved the rectangular style exhaust tips and think they'd go great with the shape of our trucks, I just want to see if someone has done it before I pull the trigger and buy the $90 a pair tips lol

74chevy10

Reaction score
I did it on my 93 years ago. It had a roll pan. I do not have good pics of it though. I tried to upload the video but it wouldn't let me. Here is a picture snagged from the video.

You must be registered for see images attach

93Z71

Reaction score
Anyone ever installed Z28 tips at the rear of their truck? I've always loved the rectangular style exhaust tips and think they'd go great with the shape of our trucks, I just want to see if someone has done it before I pull the trigger and buy the $90 a pair tips lol
They look great and actually, I am thinking of using them also. I looked at my Z28, and thought.....why not? They look good with factory bumper or roll pan. They really clean things up too. Right now I have 3.5" round tips.

2 Sweet

Oozing Machismo
Reaction score
I love those style tips. I loved them so much that I put them on my '95 S10.....

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, I just built my own. Taller than those though