(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I dunno man, that seems a little too much like (eh, "spamming" isn't the right word for it, but you know what I mean). There's got to be a better way.

Heck, if it were up to me, I'd just give him a free pass for having been a contributing member more than 90 days, regardless of actual post count.

The way I look at it, it's his thread so...

But yea, it seems to me, IIRC, membership length does have some sort of qualification.

Urambo Tauro

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Huh, I actually posted my reply before going back to read the rules again, and it looks like "3 months" is already listed as a means to get full access. Cool, that's exactly what I had in mind.

The way it's worded (particularly the use of the word "or") makes it sound like it's being offered as an alternative to racking up 50 posts. But homesick started this thread well after reaching that 3-month minimum, so I don't understand why he wouldn't have full access yet.

So what's going on here? Did the qualifications change without the rules getting updated?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Hmmm...IDK.
That mentions 'rep points'. That hasn't been used on this forum for 3-4+ years? Ever since the reformat.
Could be a glitch. Contact Draggin95. He's a mod. He'll fix the O/P up.

Last edited:

Kyle89

10-17-22 sober date
Reaction score
I just said hello to people when they introduced themselves and I try to help people when they ask for it

homesick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I contacted the "Contact Us' over a week ago, with this question. I've gotten no response. Even the crickets are quiet.

joe