xXxPARAGONxXx’s 1999 Chevrolet K2500 Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely cleaner than a lot of newer trucks with that mileage.

I’ve wanted an OBS crew cab for the longest time now, but in gray. What is your ultimate goal for it?
Ultimate goal is to make it like new, although I know that is not possible due to lack of parts, etc. But, that's just the aim point, if you will.

A lot of things on the to-do list.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You've been on here a bit, what did you have before this? Nice find btw.
Yeah, I'm just excited about this truck and the build for some reason.

I had a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. I sold it and bought this truck. Here's a couple pics after its final farewall wash (I didn't bother to dress the exterior plastic trim or tires).

You must be registered for see images attach

I know one thing — I will not be installing 35s on this truck! LOL
I am completely satisfied with LT265/75R16 tires.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say I destroyed about half the trim panels removing them. No matter how careful you try to be, this plastic has lost its plasticity after 20 years, and it never compared to the better grade plastics used in interiors today.
I broke nearly every tab on my interior when I removed it, but I either epoxied or plastic-welded tabs back on with a soldering iron when I reinstalled, and it's all holding up very well.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm just excited about this truck and the build for some reason.

I had a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. I sold it and bought this truck. Here's a couple pics after its final farewall wash (I didn't bother to dress the exterior plastic trim or tires).

I know one thing — I will not be installing 35s on this truck! LOL
I am completely satisfied with LT265/75R16 tires.

So you must have joined to learn as you searched for a 400 then. And I wouldn't say you're excited "for some reason", you got a new toy.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you must have joined to learn as you searched for a 400 then. And I wouldn't say you're excited "for some reason", you got a new toy.
Yes, I joined as I began my search. There was another thread where I asked forum to give me thoughts about a K2500 that I was interested in in California. Fortunately I passed on that one.