WTT stepside for fleetside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
this may not be correct place to post this but I don’t have permissions to post in classifieds. As title states, I’ve got a white stepside bed I’m looking to trade for fleetside bed. Preferably white, but any color would work as I’m planning on painting anyways somewhere down the line. I’m located in northeast alabama about an hour from Georgia and Tennessee, and willing to meet anywhere within a couple hours and do an on the spot swap. Can send pictures to anyone interested. Beds in good shape. Does have screw holes in bottom all along both sides where I removed the 1 piece step bar/fender flares. Could throw those in on good bed trade. They are decent but could use work. Nothing major, nothing more than paint cracks. They came off my swb single cab stepside 98 Sierra.

White92

Reaction score
this may not be correct place to post this but I don’t have permissions to post in classifieds. As title states, I’ve got a white stepside bed I’m looking to trade for fleetside bed. Preferably white, but any color would work as I’m planning on painting anyways somewhere down the line. I’m located in northeast alabama about an hour from Georgia and Tennessee, and willing to meet anywhere within a couple hours and do an on the spot swap. Can send pictures to anyone interested. Beds in good shape. Does have screw holes in bottom all along both sides where I removed the 1 piece step bar/fender flares. Could throw those in on good bed trade. They are decent but could use work. Nothing major, nothing more than paint cracks. They came off my swb single cab stepside 98 Sierra.

I would be interested in trading you, but I'm in Oklahoma.

Reaction score
I was looking to do the same thing and I used facebook market place. I got several hits but the guy that is 16 miles from me was the most legitimate. Several people responded but this guy was legitimate. We're doing the swap in Jan 22. I hope this helps.

RCSB_jonny

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went through this same swap, took around a year to find a taker for my stepside. It was rusted through on the rails so not that surprising. Used FB Marketplace and Kijiji, a few hits on both but Kijiji had the better quality responses.

Edit: I didn't actually end up swapping. Bought a fleetside separately in March, sold the stepside in November.