WTF is this?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe that the best wtf in this thread is how far off the rails that it went. It went to wow thats cool to purple elephant boots followed by the burb in a wrecking yard. Somewhere in there @sewlow had some good information and someone else mentioned $15k for boots! Wtf indeed. I love this forum!

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe that the best wtf in this thread is how far off the rails that it went. It went to wow thats cool to purple elephant boots followed by the burb in a wrecking yard. Somewhere in there @sewlow had some good information and someone else mentioned $15k for boots! Wtf indeed. I love this forum!
If we aren't capable of going sideways on any given topic then really WTF good are we?

Richard

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found a cool kitten in my bushes I named him little cat
Last year one found me at the impound lot. Scared, hungry, and wounded (looked like a bite mark on his hind leg.) Finished my shift then asked him if he wanted a ride home.
You must be registered for see images attach

His name is Biscuit and I think he likes it here.

Richard

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got another WTF for you guys.

I'm not quite sure when I screenshot this, or what I was watching, but this seems to be some sort of badly customized tahoe. It seems that the gas door/rear door handle have been shaved, and there is some weird trim sitting way too far up. Who did this?

The paint looks wavy and wobbly, but it doesn't look bad enough to have been done with a spray can. That means that whoever's did this either knew enough to actually do a half decent job painting, or they had an actual body shop paint it.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Last year one found me at the impound lot. Scared, hungry, and wounded (looked like a bite mark on his hind leg.) Finished my shift then asked him if he wanted a ride home.

His name is Biscuit and I think he likes it here.

Richard
As long as he doesn't claw you when you don't pet him enough....Blackie loved to do that! She'd put her paw on your face, and if ignored, the claws came out enough to get your attention!

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score

This thread is the 'thinger2' posts of threads, lol

I found a cool kitten in my bushes I named him little cat

Thats similar to how I found mine. I was going from the shop to the house for another barley pop / wobble soda and I heard something from the other garage that sounded like a fuel pump was running intermittently so I investigated and there was a tiny almost new born cat. That little ******* didn't flinch when two full grown pit bulls ran at it then the dogs got scared because the cat wasn't. It took me 2 seconds to know that cat was the only cat that I could respect enough to keep.

Edit: B-stard is flagged