WTF is this?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, the image seems related to this:

I'm guessing it had a custom leather interior by these guys (link below), and maybe some other tricked-out items... but it's just a guess.

You must be registered for see images attach

But it might be a non-existent vehicle, simply a photoshop creation for promotional purposes.

Last edited:

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah makes more sense seeing as it’s a boot company. I can see a rancher driving it. Hmmm. The ostrich is a little much but that’s a real nice interior.

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I am on deck here. But I still have my Deer Skin? Nose Pickers from the 80s, My wife Vet assist horses back in the day, and made me buy Cowboy Boots when we were dating. They still fit. Big HUGE snow storm a Coming, Got better Tech for that weather insanity now. LOL

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sir, is a Texas Pimp Sled.

Spent the weekend at the Drover Hotel in the Stockyards District in Ft. Worth and my room was designed by Lucchese. They have a boutique store in the building and you can watch them hand make the boots. Pretty cool to watch. Craftsmanship.
Oh man, I need to go see that.

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks too @1998_K1500_Sub for the reverse image search.
(It’s not photoshopped)
Upon further exploration I found these hi-res pics we can zoom in on. I’m still looking for the original designer/builder. Lots of cool details.