WTF is this?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every time we go to Costco, along with the usual toilet paper, we continue down the isle, grab a bird block, and a 20LB bag of cat food. If any of you wanna get rid of your strays, she'll be happy to accommodate you, just drop 'em off on the road out front ;)

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeppers!
You must be registered for see images attach

My Shorty cat (RIP) supervised the intake gasket replacement. Real shop cat. When you live in the shop, it's hard not to be the shop cat.

Richard

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My Shorty cat (RIP) supervised the intake gasket replacement. Real shop cat. When you live in the shop, it's hard not to be the shop cat.

Richard
Mauna, my kitty above, absolutely loves her garage. She has her own kitty door in the roll up door and she defends her space. She loves being right there and could care less about being dirty. She occasionally doubles a shop rag. She also loves her Jeep. She sleeps in it when the top is off and when the top goes on she is often found on the top above the seats or hanging out underneath.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mauna, my kitty above, absolutely loves her garage. She has her own kitty door in the roll up door and she defends her space. She loves being right there and could care less about being dirty. She occasionally doubles a shop rag. She also loves her Jeep. She sleeps in it when the top is off and when the top goes on she is often found on the top above the seats or hanging out underneath.

That awesome. When I had my crawler I kept a big tarp over it and our big orange tom cat slept in it. Everything we would take it out to go wheelin I would have to blow the cat hair out with shop air