WTB: Tahoe/Suburban tailgate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
There might be a suburban with a gate at the yard I get parts from but I think it is brown.
Anybody else have any leads on one of these? I just re-checked the listing to call him again and see if they've had any luck getting the Escalade one open, and it looks like the listing is gone.

I know where there is 2 of these but I am unsure of the condition. Once it stops raining and warms up later this week I will run out to the yard that I get my parts from and have a look if you want.

upper_tanker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There might be a suburban with a gate at the yard I get parts from but I think it is brown.

I know where there is 2 of these but I am unsure of the condition. Once it stops raining and warms up later this week I will run out to the yard that I get my parts from and have a look if you want.

Thanks! I would appreciate it. If it's in really good shape, I would probably try to call them first to see if they ship. If not, and the price is right & it's in the condition that I'm looking for, it might actually be worth a road trip since I can't find one around here. Ebay does have them for $350 +/- shipped, though.

That place with the Escalade one did message me back. He said the vehicle was scrapped a few weeks ago. The guy had my number since I left it with him. I know I'm nobody special, but a call would have been nice with an offer to come get it off myself, or something. I know this probably makes no sense to a business as this single tailgate is probably a drop in the bucket to them, but it does irritate me just a little bit.