WTB: Long tube headers '99 K2500 7.4 BBC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasAggie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those aren't nearly as pretty as the JBAs I've been looking at. The price is a heck of a lot better though. Did you have any problem with oil filter clearance? Any notable performance improvements with the headers?

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those aren't nearly as pretty as the JBAs I've been looking at. The price is a heck of a lot better though. Did you have any problem with oil filter clearance? Any notable performance improvements with the headers?
Couldn't tell you cause they are going on with the 8.1 at the same time so I won't have a before to go by

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

TexasAggie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was just looking at the truck trying to figure out how these things fit. Anyone have pictures of them installed?

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not seeing how they'll clear the passenger side frame at the motor mount, or the driver side oil filter and front driveshaft...
Please purchase and post pics so we can laugh.
@618 Syndicate has them on his big block dually and Ive bought the same set for mine. And I'll have pics once mine are installed