WTB: Horizontal Fog Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bernard

Reaction score
I've got at least one extra vertical three-hole bezel for the switches.
Find me a horizontal fog switch and I'll trade it straight across and might even throw in a couple of the easier to find switches for you.

This is what I had two months ago, and I've added at least one more triple vertical and a few other switches to it since then.
You must be registered for see images attach
Late reply, I know. But if it wasn't too obvious, it is easy enough to take each section out of the set of three, the only thing that can't be changed is the blank spots. There is a model ive seen kicking around thingiverse with 3 empty spots that could be 3d printed.

modernbeat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Late reply, I know. But if it wasn't too obvious, it is easy enough to take each section out of the set of three, the only thing that can't be changed is the blank spots. There is a model ive seen kicking around thingiverse with 3 empty spots that could be 3d printed.
Yep, I know that. And I've got a fog light in the three-hole vertical switch panel along with two other switches.

What I am looking for is the fog switch that goes in the horizontal switch panel where the 4x4 buttons go.

You must be registered for see images attach