WTB: Dual Headlight Brackets in Good Shape

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I've fallen in love with the Dual headlight look over composite, especially with my lifted truck.

Does someone have a set of these brackets lying around that they're looking to get rid of? I don't need the lights or pigtails yet, just wanted to see where I could score some brackets alone and how much they might run me. I have yet to hit up our local Pick-N-Pull, but I wanted to see if someone on the forum might have a set.

You must be registered for see images attach

biggbiker

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too am thinking of switching to quad headlights. LMC has new brackets $$. If you switch let us know what all needs to be changed out.

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
I too am thinking of switching to quad headlights. LMC has new brackets $$. If you switch let us know what all needs to be changed out.

AFAIK, new brackets and bulbs along with changing pigtails are all that's required for getting them in place. I know LMC has them but $$$$ so I'm looking used first.

blacksport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i did the swap.love it!
you will need the pigtails.i got the whole set-up bulbs and all for 20 bucks about 5 months ago your prices may vary.
then i threw that composite junk in the trash.
all the grills up to 98 are set up for the quads.i got the 92 sport grill but that pic u put up has me thinking i need to upgrade the grill.
i would also look on craigslist for someone parting a truck out.
LMC would be my absolute last resort.

blacksport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this could be your guy he has MAD 400's
https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/ptd/d/1989-chevy-c1500-for-parts-2/6629616068.html
https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/ptd/d/1988-chevy-silverado-parting/6625786300.html
if you go i would pay for your headlights if you can get me these gray door panels and ship them to me.they are at the same salvage yard.
i'll pay the cost of the door panels your headlights and shipping. i have been looking for months around here and no luck.
https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/ptd/d/1994-chevrolet-2500-all-parts/6613717282.html

Last edited:

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought a set on here and I think it ran 70 bucks or so. I came across another set and snagged those at a local yard but the prices must of gone up cause it cost about 90 bucks.
Lots of guys took them off to go to composites. I personally prefer the distinctive quad headlight look.
I just used high beam sealed beam for the low beams with the right connector.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why? They’re aimed correctly as a low beam would be.

It doesn't matter how low you aim them. The sealed beam low reflectors are designed to have a cut off line which keeps light from going too high and irritating other drivers. The highs do not have this and will throw light all over the place. Put a correct low beam on one side and pull up in front of a wall with them on, then look at the difference side by side. You'll see what I'm talking about.