Wow.....does this make ours worth more???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Lol now back to the topic of the thread! Lol soon soon hopefully all who have a nice gmt400 are going to see a bigger demand/surge for the trucks/SUV’s besides the rise of EVERYTHING ON EARTH basically worth or gone up in price with corona to thank!!! Hopefully more of y’all start having peps askin is your ride for sale! That to me is a sure sign of demand and values growing.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GN’s are nice but a GNX is a whole nother level of GN! T-types are yes somewhat a GN but it’s not just a turbo or engine package it’s a lot more than that was put into a GN over a t-type. IMHO nothings wrong with T-types but they are for the ones that cannot get a real GN or GNX due to whatever reasons there’s reasons why GN/gnx’s are what they are and same for T-types! technically yeah on some levels they are the same but in the end they are 3 different types of horse!
GN was nothing more than an appearance package. GNX's are a different (better) animal, but the only differences between a Grand National and a T-Type Regal are cosmetic. Suspension, powertrain, brakes, all of it is identical.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol now back to the topic of the thread! Lol soon soon hopefully all who have a nice gmt400 are going to see a bigger demand/surge for the trucks/SUV’s besides the rise of EVERYTHING ON EARTH basically worth or gone up in price with corona to thank!!! Hopefully more of y’all start having peps askin is your ride for sale! That to me is a sure sign of demand and values growing.
I surely hope so. I mean in Europe/UK those are rare animals anyway-when I was looking for mine I checked offers from Germany too and they were going for round 10k Euros. And they weren't even as clean as mine-not to mention tgey were regular LS trim-I haven't seen another Z71 yet. And that was 2 years ago-pre pandemic. Even Explorers were close to 5k

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
lol no no I was saying that I found 1 that someone modified here’s the link lol.
Thought you might be interested in this CarGurus listing:
2000 Cadillac Escalade 4WD - $5,999 (No Price Analysis)
Mileage: 163,181 Location: Tucson, AZ

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Like I mentioned before car gurus app showed 14 gmt400 Escalades for sale throughout the country! A few are really nice but all are not bad but I didn’t check every pic of everyone of them lol. So some may be a hot mess interior wise but if you or anyone you know looking for one 14 on there to start!

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol no no I was saying that I found 1 that someone modified here’s the link lol.
Thought you might be interested in this CarGurus listing:
2000 Cadillac Escalade 4WD - $5,999 (No Price Analysis)
Mileage: 163,181 Location: Tucson, AZ
I wouldn't want it, only thing it has going is the sunroof, the rest is below average. Poorly done front end swap (which means it's probably been wrecked or stolen, or both) interior is showing wear and dirt, rear bumper cover needs painted, tail lights look cheap, miles aren't great. Price reflects the quality I suppose.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
if that was what you were mentioning? But if not do paste my post in a reply lol. Or your talking about Bobby V. Lol