Wow.....does this make ours worth more???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redneckgeriatric

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i will let some lucky sucker, errr, buyer have mine for $12000 if you buy in the next 24 hrs! and i will ship it free!

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
While they did a very nice job, that is NOT a fully restored truck. The body work and paint looks to be top notch but,,, Front diff ,rear diff and T case only "serviced". Also they only sprayed the frame and undercarriage with some sort of chassis black. It also looks like they left the original alternator on it.

It is a very nice truck but I would be surprised if it sells at the full asking price.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That truck isnt worth any where near that much. IDC how much work they have in it. Even if it was bought new, and never driven, then had only 20 miles on it, it still would not be worth that much. For all the 400s out there that are in grate shape, yes the value has and continues to go up, but just not that high.

studigggs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
weird they didn't show any final pics of interior or engine bay (that I saw anyway). listing was more like a build thread.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
While they did a very nice job, that is NOT a fully restored truck. The body work and paint looks to be top notch but,,, Front diff ,rear diff and T case only "serviced". Also they only sprayed the frame and undercarriage with some sort of chassis black. It also looks like they left the original alternator on it.

It is a very nice truck but I would be surprised if it sells at the full asking price.

My thoughts as I went through the pictures, too.

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The body and paint work is not top notch.
flller over paint, paint chips filled instead of sanded out, jambs only painted part way, less intrusive to replace the doors, the truck should have been blown apart completely. no mention of any corrosion protection.
It's painted like a driver.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Truck looks very nice, but a 454SS isn't even worth that much, and there were a lot of less of them made. I'd be interested as well in seeing what it brings in, lol.