WOW!!!!! BIG LOAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rico47635

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pfft All that money for a boat like that and the guy doesn't bother buying the right truck to pull it. Imagine that. I don't care what anyone says, that boat far exceeds the recommended towing capacity of a 1/2 ton truck.

thohill

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pfft All that money for a boat like that and the guy doesn't bother buying the right truck to pull it. Imagine that. I don't care what anyone says, that boat far exceeds the recommended towing capacity of a 1/2 ton truck.

Definitely not safe. I agree.

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Our town is right on lake michigan im sure he only pulls it twice a year. Once to the marina then home in the fall

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
badass boat and lil squat on the truck. When I had my 95 ecsb z I pulled 4800 series backhoe a few times hella load but she took it like a champ

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
*97PROSHOZ71: I like your sig. Was it photoshopped?

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
For yall talking about weight, yall are talking about Center Consoles that go offshore fishing. This is Racing boat/ Weekend Toy, i'd bet around 9ish.. 95% of the weight is on the transom/stern of the boat.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
more power to him but i wouldn't want to be driving it. however it looks awesome.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
There is no way the hitch is rated to pull half that much, period. Thats a LOT of money to trust to a +/- 20 year old hitch that was never built to handle that weight.