Won't start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rojo

Reaction score
1, Not enough amperage, have you tried jump starting? 2, Starter bad connection or burned fusible link.
I have tried to jump start. I had it on charger all night . voltage reads 13 every where at starter relay plug in and fuse box and at alternator I don't think it blew a fusible link there wasn't a big spark when I hooked up the battery and I took battery completely out when I started the job. It's got new battery new battery cable and new starter all about 6 months old

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So when you plug in a code reader or a basic scanner in the OBD port things come alive, with key on or key off? That would be a problem for me, that's an unknown powering unknown circuits. Did you try swapping the relays?

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have to have punctuation or perfect spelling don't read
If you can't take the time or make the effort to formulate a readable post with appropriate language conventions, and decent description of the vehicle and the problem, you're showing that you don't respect the time and talent of the people who would otherwise try to assist.

Rojo

Reaction score
What ever I do respect the help I get from the ppl i can't help ppl like you have to be so proper that you have to come on a post and give a school lesson just cause you don't like how it is worded if you don't understand something ask instead of being a school teacher like I said at the start of you have to be proper don't read I'm not the smartest with spelling and punctuation it is not disrespect so think what you must

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your asking for help, great. You want to be understood right? It won't kill you to use the spell check, reread your post before you hit send. Will someone be able to understand your breakdown that is not standing next to you?

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you can't take the time or make the effort to formulate a readable post with appropriate language conventions, and decent description of the vehicle and the problem, you're showing that you don't respect the time and talent of the people who would otherwise try to assist.

Your asking for help, great. You want to be understood right? It won't kill you to use the spell check, reread your post before you hit send. Will someone be able to understand your breakdown that is not standing next to you?
There's a back story here fellas.
He's asked for help before and gone all keyboard tough guy when people commented on his lack of punctuation. Said he wasn't coming back, yet here we are...
if you don't understand something ask
Or, you could just be clear the first time...
instead of being a school teacher
Some of us do teach school.

Rojo

Reaction score
Look I was here to get help fixing my truck not punctuation class **** you petty as bitches

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Look dude. These guys are trying to help. It’s just hard to understand what you are working with, what’s wrong, what you have tried, etc. You will get better results if you actually put effort into your post ASKING for help. Sometimes we can’t understand it if you don’t use punctuation. They aren’t tryin to be rude. They’re just asking for you to use proper grammar and punctuation so they can HELP you. You aren’t entitled to help from them just because you don’t know what’s wrong. If you can’t RESPECT the people on here, you need to stop ASKING questions.